Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on November 03, 2017, 04:50:54 pm

Title: From top of the hill at dusk
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 03, 2017, 04:50:54 pm
This photo for me, it represents the experience I had in this town. This was taken from the hotel back forest after a wonderful meal and a great bottle of wine. It was here that my wife said, she could actually retire here.
Title: Re: From top of the hill at dusk
Post by: RSL on November 03, 2017, 06:44:44 pm
Very, very nice, Andres. Bravo!
Title: Re: From top of the hill at dusk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 03, 2017, 09:59:45 pm
I agree.

I'd opt for the cottage on the top of the hill.
Title: Re: From top of the hill at dusk
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 04, 2017, 04:55:36 pm
Was this taken at dusk? Why are there no lights in the houses? (It would have made for an even more attractive image.)
Title: Re: From top of the hill at dusk
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 04, 2017, 06:13:37 pm
Was this taken at dusk? Why are there no lights in the houses? (It would have made for an even more attractive image.)

This was taken after the people have come out of their siesta time, it is the moment when the town comes alive again and everybody is at the main plaza, the lights come out later on and of course I took photos at that time also ;)
Title: Re: From top of the hill at dusk
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 04, 2017, 06:14:14 pm
Very, very nice, Andres. Bravo!

Well, thank you sir!!
Title: Re: From top of the hill at dusk
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 04, 2017, 06:15:07 pm
I agree.

I'd opt for the cottage on the top of the hill.

I would love to to leave there also, even though is quite a climb.