Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on November 02, 2017, 12:59:46 pm

Title: The Grit
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 02, 2017, 12:59:46 pm
Love the strength of character of this towns.
Title: Re: The Grit
Post by: Rob C on November 02, 2017, 01:23:50 pm
The one with the green is very interesting - terrific contrast with the rest of the image. I think it's the type of image that gives a meaning to colour photography and makes its use strong rather than simply an inevitable effect of place. Were that not so, I'm fairly sure it would have been processed just like the other two.

Good eyes, Andres.

Rob
Title: Re: The Grit
Post by: RSL on November 02, 2017, 02:38:12 pm
+1
Title: Re: The Grit
Post by: farbschlurf on November 02, 2017, 03:04:37 pm
great textures! and colors.
Title: Re: The Grit
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 02, 2017, 05:55:43 pm
+1
+2.
Title: Re: The Grit
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 02, 2017, 09:19:17 pm
The one with the green is very interesting - terrific contrast with the rest of the image. I think it's the type of image that gives a meaning to colour photography and makes its use strong rather than simply an inevitable effect of place. Were that not so, I'm fairly sure it would have been processed just like the other two.

Good eyes, Andres.

Rob

Thank you sir very insightful of you.