Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: MacRuid on November 01, 2017, 06:23:57 pm
-
I just did the latest updates to Adobe Photoshop. But after updates I cannot open one very important PSD document. I click the file to open, the following message came: 'Could not complete your request'
So i uninstalled it and reinstalled Photoshop and same thing. What's wrong? Any solution for this issue?
-
You need to determine if the file is corrupt or not, try opening it on another system. Do other psd files open ok?
Richard Southworth
-
This could be caused by:
a) The file is not really a PSD file but is rather some other format with an incorrect .psd extension.
b) A corrupt PSD file.
You could try the menu option Open As and select the file's correct format assuming option.
Also take a look at this repair psd file link to see if it may be related: http://www.psd.repair/
-
Appears to be Win only