Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: skierd on October 31, 2017, 02:47:38 am

Title: Light up the night
Post by: skierd on October 31, 2017, 02:47:38 am
I'm just starting to go through the mass of photos I took at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta this year, my first visit. This was from the glowdeo. Comments and opinions are most welcome!

Pentax K-30, SMC Takumar 55mm f1.8

(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4482/38002898556_e1fcba0777_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/ZUbMJU)
Light up the Night (https://flic.kr/p/ZUbMJU) by David Dawson (https://www.flickr.com/photos/114967696@N07/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Light up the night
Post by: francois on October 31, 2017, 05:27:27 am
Intense moment. I like it very much! The B&W processing is perfect.
Bravo
Title: Re: Light up the night
Post by: RSL on October 31, 2017, 06:53:53 am
+1
Title: Re: Light up the night
Post by: GrahamBy on October 31, 2017, 07:48:40 am
Yes, perfect BW, bravo  :)
Title: Re: Light up the night
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 31, 2017, 08:01:04 am
+2.