Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on October 30, 2017, 08:00:38 am
-
2 weeks ago, we've seen a very rare phenomenon in Belgium.
Altough high in the sky, the sun was red.
It seems that it was because of sand from the sahara in the atmosphere.
Enjoy.
Thierry
-
I would think even seeing the Sun in Belgium is rare nice images
-
I would think even seeing the Sun in Belgium is rare nice images
;) ;) ;)
-
Hurricane Ophelia plus the dust from the fires in Portugal...
-
Hurricane Ophelia plus the dust from the fires in Portugal...
Whatever the reason, this shot is stunning!
-
Whatever the reason, this shot is stunning!
Thanks François.
It was difficult to find the right exposure taking into account the limited dynamic range of about 11EV of my S120.
99% of the photos taken by amateurs were with a completely blown sun, only the external ring was red.
Here I choose between -2.3EV to -3EV to obtain the good exposure.
Have a Nice W-E.
Thierry