Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: christiancomeau on October 29, 2017, 02:19:44 pm

Title: Looking for Oxygenscan 2.6.4 ES update for Eversmart scanner
Post by: christiancomeau on October 29, 2017, 02:19:44 pm
Hi,

..I don't know if it's the right place to ask that and I know that I am looking for  an old piece of software but I give a try.
I am looking for the last update of the Oxygenscan software for my Eversmart scanner.

I already have the 2.6.3 original disc, and some older version as well, I even have access to a 2.6.4 IQ , iQsmart version, who is unfortunately not working with my Eversmart. But I can't found the 2.6.4 ES, Eversmart only update, anywhere on the web.


I wonder if by chance, someone here in the forum still have access to this 2.6.4 ES version specifically made for the Eversmart scanner ?, and if he will be open to share this gem ?

Thanks for your help!!

Pascal
Title: Re: Looking for Oxygenscan 2.6.4 ES update for Eversmart scanner
Post by: ned on October 30, 2017, 09:04:46 am
Have you tried the scan high end group on Yahoo?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Looking for Oxygenscan 2.6.4 ES update for Eversmart scanner
Post by: dkaufman on October 30, 2017, 04:04:52 pm
Try Michael Streeter at Genesis Equipment, specialists in pre-press gear.

http://www.genesis-equipment.com/contact.aspx

David Kaufman