Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on October 29, 2017, 08:46:39 am
-
Thoughts?
Jeremy
-
A lovely moment and colors. Any wider views?
-
A lovely moment and colors. Any wider views?
Nothing worthwhile, sadly. We arrived at our hotel in Newport, RI, and were shown to our room. We glanced out of the window and saw the sun setting. I had just enough time to find my camera and fire off a few shots.
Here's one taken about 90 seconds earlier, which sets the (fairly unattractive) scene. 90 seconds later and it was all over.
We did find a great place to eat, though.
Jeremy
-
I agree that the second photo is not the way I like to think of Newport.
-
The first is a beauty. The light on the steeple, the shape of the clouds are just perfect.
The wider shot isn't so special for me.