Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: HSakols on October 25, 2017, 03:02:05 pm

Title: Will a Kirk plate work on a Really Right Stuff ball head?
Post by: HSakols on October 25, 2017, 03:02:05 pm
Can I use my Kirk plates on a Really Right Stuff ball head?  I know they are both Arc Swiss plates, but are they really interchangeable?
Title: Re: Will a Kirk plate work on a Really Right Stuff ball head?
Post by: Jim Kasson on October 25, 2017, 03:31:03 pm
Can I use my Kirk plates on a Really Right Stuff ball head?  I know they are both Arc Swiss plates, but are they really interchangeable?

If you use the screw clamps, as opposed to the lever ones, they are definitely interchangeable.

Jim
Title: Re: Will a Kirk plate work on a Really Right Stuff ball head?
Post by: HSakols on October 25, 2017, 03:36:32 pm
Thanks Jim!