Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: churly on October 23, 2017, 08:59:35 pm

Title: Stroke for stroke
Post by: churly on October 23, 2017, 08:59:35 pm
A bit of fun on the water.
Chuck
Title: Re: Stroke for stroke
Post by: francois on October 24, 2017, 06:00:07 am
Almost abstract… I like the sense of speed!
Title: Re: Stroke for stroke
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 24, 2017, 10:14:41 am
Neat!
Title: Re: Stroke for stroke
Post by: churly on October 25, 2017, 05:06:06 pm
Thanks for the comments guys.  The reason I like this one is that the is that I caught the paddles in the same position. I might have been nice to have more of the paddlers but then again maybe not.
Best,
Chuck
Title: Re: Stroke for stroke
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 25, 2017, 09:02:05 pm
I think you caught it just right.
Title: Re: Stroke for stroke
Post by: francois on October 26, 2017, 06:26:33 am
Thanks for the comments guys.  The reason I like this one is that the is that I caught the paddles in the same position. I might have been nice to have more of the paddlers but then again maybe not.
Best,
Chuck

Abstract synchronism!
Title: Re: Stroke for stroke
Post by: churly on October 26, 2017, 05:59:55 pm
Abstract synchronism!

Yes - or synchronistic abstraction