Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on October 23, 2017, 12:04:15 pm

Title: Going up, going down.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 23, 2017, 12:04:15 pm
Streets that go up and down, the smell of coffee and pastries. Lovely friendly people.
Title: Re: Going up, going down.
Post by: David Eckels on October 23, 2017, 12:48:01 pm
+4 (+1 x 4 = +4)!
Title: Re: Going up, going down.
Post by: RSL on October 23, 2017, 02:11:31 pm
Very nice, Andres. But in #3 we have a human. Good heavens!
Title: Re: Going up, going down.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 23, 2017, 03:40:30 pm
+4 (+1 x 4 = +4)!

Thank you David!
Title: Re: Going up, going down.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 23, 2017, 03:41:41 pm
Very nice, Andres. But in #3 we have a human. Good heavens!

Actually number #1 has one also LOL I have a series on the people of Sorianno I need to work on.
Title: Re: Going up, going down.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 23, 2017, 03:48:50 pm
Very nice, Andres. But in #3 we have a human. Good heavens!
That's just to show the "hands of man."   :)

Nice series, Andres.

Eric
Title: Re: Going up, going down.
Post by: RSL on October 23, 2017, 04:04:26 pm
Actually number #1 has one also LOL I have a series on the people of Sorianno I need to work on.

Sounds like a fun project. Good luck with it.