Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bruce Cox on October 22, 2017, 10:30:06 am

Title: Shade or Sails
Post by: Bruce Cox on October 22, 2017, 10:30:06 am
from the previous week
Title: Re: Shade or Sails
Post by: francois on October 23, 2017, 03:33:57 am
Interesting but I'm a bit disturbed by the different insects… but it's probably only me!
Title: Re: Shade or Sails
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 23, 2017, 09:56:05 am
I find it quite an evocative image.
You might want to produce a variant with the insects spotted out to keep Francois happy.   ;)
Title: Re: Shade or Sails
Post by: Bruce Cox on October 23, 2017, 11:00:04 am
I used the stamp tool on most of the fly specks.  Then it seemed to need the contrast tweaked up and the stamping of the bit of white paper at the bottom.

Then I made one only removing the bit of paper and liked it best.

Thanks

Bruce
Title: Re: Shade or Sails
Post by: francois on October 24, 2017, 05:59:37 am
I find it quite an evocative image.
You might want to produce a variant with the insects spotted out to keep Francois happy.   ;)

Thanks for suggesting edits that will please me  ;)