Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: MarkBarbieri on October 20, 2017, 09:36:39 am

Title: Canon Print Studio Pro and Photoshop CC 2018
Post by: MarkBarbieri on October 20, 2017, 09:36:39 am
I tried installing Canon Print Studio Pro this morning. It didn't install into Photoshop. It wasn't until I re-installed Photoshop 2017 that I could get it to install. Anyone know of a way to install it to CC 2018?
Title: Re: Canon Print Studio Pro and Photoshop CC 2018
Post by: mearussi on October 21, 2017, 04:55:27 pm
I just finished uninstalling PS 2018 as the ACR portion of it froze my computer. Thankfully Adobe still has 2017 for download on their web site. But now I can't use Bridge because it automatically updates ACR to the 2018 version. I guess I'll just have to wait until Adobe fixes the bugs before I can upgrade CC.
Title: Re: Canon Print Studio Pro and Photoshop CC 2018
Post by: Jswanson on October 26, 2017, 04:35:47 pm
  I didn't install it in Photoshop but I did install it in the latest Lightroom Classic CC so may be similar. I had issue when I clicked Print Studio Pro plug in to install which it didn't recognize either my PS 2018 or LR Classic CC. I then hit the browse and installed it in the C:drive/Program files/Adobe/Adobe Lightroom Classic CC/moxplugins  Then in Lightroom using plug in manager installed it by finding it in that location.