Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on October 17, 2017, 05:26:02 am

Title: Land and sky
Post by: BobDavid on October 17, 2017, 05:26:02 am
A view of the horizon from the high plains of Boulder County. The cloud formations are unlike any I've seen. I'm still trying to figure out how to accurately capture and render the color.
Title: Re: Land and sky
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 17, 2017, 05:46:58 am
... I'm still trying to figure out how to accurately capture and render the color.

In black & white, perhaps?  :)
Title: Re: Land and sky
Post by: BobDavid on October 17, 2017, 12:30:41 pm
In black & white, perhaps?  :)

Sure, that would work too. ... I saw this on my way to Costco. I pulled off the road and grabbed this photo. The clouds this time of year in Boulder County are unlike any I've seen. I will come back to this spot and figure out how to photograph it.
Title: Re: Land and sky
Post by: Telecaster on October 17, 2017, 04:55:17 pm
Cool! Colorado has among the most complex (and weird) cloud shapes & textures I’ve ever seen.

-Dave-