Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: john beardsworth on October 16, 2017, 04:40:01 am

Title: Meeting Moroccan Berbers
Post by: john beardsworth on October 16, 2017, 04:40:01 am
I enjoyed this fascinating story. Interpersonal skills go a long way when you're trying to photograph people, but taking a portable printer obviously took things to a new level in a potentially-awkward environment.
Title: Re: Meeting Moroccan Berbers
Post by: 60HzShuffle on October 16, 2017, 07:54:56 am
Great read!  Thank you for sharing your experience  ;D
Title: Re: Meeting Moroccan Berbers
Post by: aholman512 on October 16, 2017, 10:33:39 pm
Great photos and excellent narrative.  A very interesting place to visit for sure.
Title: Re: Meeting Moroccan Berbers
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 16, 2017, 11:59:23 pm
Great photos and excellent narrative.  A very interesting place to visit for sure.
+1.  Fascinating and informative.
Title: Re: Meeting Moroccan Berbers
Post by: algrove on October 18, 2017, 08:00:42 pm
Thanks all for your kind comments.  I love interacting with people so capturing images of people makes my day.
This was a special opportunity and I found the Berbers very warm and welcoming people to total strangers.

 
Title: Re: Meeting Moroccan Berbers
Post by: rschambach on October 21, 2017, 02:43:58 pm
I photographed in Morocco in 1973 using Kodachrome
Title: Re: Meeting Moroccan Berbers
Post by: algrove on October 29, 2017, 06:19:42 pm
RS

As a newbie, thanks for looking and trust you enjoyed my images and article as I saw no comment or conversation about them.

As for your images, I am sure there is a better location within this website to show off images other than under an article's "Conversation Section". In the User Forum perhaps try a category for your images which is available under "The Art of Photography" for wider exposure to forum members.