Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Jack Hogan on October 14, 2017, 05:08:39 pm
-
Am I the only one who is having trouble with Topaz support?
I filled out one of their online support forms over a month ago and despite prompting them a couple of times via email since then I have got nothing but an automated response back. Looks like nobody's home.
Jack
-
Am I the only one who is having trouble with Topaz support?
I filled out one of their online support forms over a month ago and despite prompting them a couple of times via email since then I have got nothing but an automated response back. Looks like nobody's home.
Hi Jack,
On the few occasions that I contacted them for assistance, it never took them more than a couple of days (in particular over weekends) to get back in touch with me. You can also try drawing attention via their forums, if the issue is suitable for a public discussion. I recently raised an issue with their latest plugin addition for their Studio host program, and got a response from the moderator and from a developer (possibly the boss himself). Also check your Spam folder for any accidentally filtered messages.
Cheers,
Bart
-
I have also had an issue with Topaz support. I can't log in to the Topaz Labs site, it says my username is invalid. So I can't access the forums. Apart from an initial acknowledgement, my attempts to contact them by email have not received replies. Very disappointed.
-
Am I the only one who is having trouble with Topaz support?
I have contacted them a few times over the last couple of months with problems over Topaz Studio and the response has been very good. Responses back on the same day I raised the ticket, or a couple of days (when it included a weekend) and on another occasion an offer from a staff member, in response to a forum post, to PM him directly to get things sorted, which he did.
Cheers,
Graham
-
They do have a notice up here: https://help.topazlabs.com/hc/en-us that acknowledges they are experiencing a high volume of calls. Having said that, my most recent issues were addressed within a week, so if it's been months something sounds wrong. Might want to post on their user-to-user forum as well.
-
Good pointers everyone, thanks. Nothing in Spam. I am simply trying to get the new plug-ins working in PS via Studio. I have a multitude of them, bought over the years with sometimes different emails. When I log into the Studio site via the one mail I registered with, it only shows some of my licenses. I sent over a list of the licenses I own, the dates I bought them and relative order numbers and asked for consolidation of all my purchases under that working email so that they will show up in the authorized list and I can use them in PS via Studio.
I completed the support form on their site on August 30th, first reminder email was September 24th, second reminder email October 4th, now this thread. Good idea to try their forum, I'll give it a shot.
Jack
-
Good pointers everyone, thanks. Nothing in Spam. I am simply trying to get the new plug-ins working in PS via Studio. I have a multitude of them, bought over the years with sometimes different emails. When I log into the Studio site via the one mail I registered with, it only shows some of my licenses.
Hi Jack,
Yes, having registered with multiple email addresses confuses their license tracking. I once used to have such an issue with two email addresses, which they resolved for me.
I sent over a list of the licenses I own, the dates I bought them and relative order numbers and asked for consolidation of all my purchases under that working email so that they will show up in the authorized list and I can use them in PS via Studio.
Topaz Studio itself is free, but your purchased licenses need to be checked against a single email address registration, to see if updates must be installed and to unlock them. Updates and upgrades are free for life once purchased, so they need to keep track, and they now use the Studio license email address for that. Once it's setup properly it works automatically.
I completed the support form on their site on August 30th, first reminder email was September 24th, second reminder email October 4th, now this thread. Good idea to try their forum, I'll give it a shot.
Yes, you probably got affected by them being swamped with all sorts of requests for assistance around their Studio releases. That's unfortunate, but once you get their attention, e.g. via an additional user-to-user forum attempt (don't swamp them there though), things will get sorted out, I sure.
Good luck, it will get solved.
Cheers,
Bart
-
Sorry but Topaz Studio has a bug in the security code I believe. If you check on google you will find a small script which after many attempts and emails with the useless Topaz staff representing the company worked.
My un answered emails not are directed to another issue.
Try this
http://discuss.topazlabs.com/t/cant-log-on-to-studio/1634/2
-
I have had similar prob lems with Topaz support. The last time it took one whole month to get an answer to my ticket. That person told me that he is the only support person for the whole operation and he was swamped with questions about Studio.
It's clear Topaz has no commitment to support their products adequately.
MDIJB