Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on October 13, 2017, 11:59:29 am

Title: Untitled
Post by: RSL on October 13, 2017, 11:59:29 am
.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: farbschlurf on October 13, 2017, 12:35:28 pm
... cinematic ...
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 13, 2017, 12:51:49 pm
Russ, you are very good at these.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 13, 2017, 02:04:10 pm
Russ, you are very good at these.
+1.

My only quibble is that you have used that title before.   ;)
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: RSL on October 13, 2017, 04:22:45 pm
Thanks all. Hi Rajan; I was with my wife in a restaurant. There was a wavy glass partition between rooms off my shoulder, slightly behind me. My wife left the table for a bit and I turned around and saw a waitress walk through the door to the kitchen. I turned on the camera and looked back to see if I could catch somebody walking through that door. Just as I got the camera ready these two popped into view. I went click and that was it. That's how I get pictures like this. As HCB said, "It's always luck. You just have to be receptive." Being receptive means always having a camera with you, and looking.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: fdisilvestro on October 14, 2017, 03:39:11 am
Very nice Russ, I like it very much