Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 12, 2017, 09:55:25 pm

Title: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 12, 2017, 09:55:25 pm
Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2017/10/12/ridiculously-brilliant-sunset/)

Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: John R on October 12, 2017, 10:23:05 pm
Obviously tongue in cheek. I wouldn't complain. Wonderful.

JR
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 12, 2017, 11:39:40 pm
Ridiculously beautiful!
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: langier on October 12, 2017, 11:46:13 pm
Unassisted triple play! Well done!
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 13, 2017, 03:50:14 am
Indeed.
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: francois on October 13, 2017, 04:37:11 am
Great set of sunsets!
Bravo.
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: JNB_Rare on October 13, 2017, 08:20:22 am
Great set of sunsets!
Bravo.

+1
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: Bob_B on October 13, 2017, 08:35:44 am
+1
+2.
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: John Cothron on October 13, 2017, 11:09:48 am
very beautiful sunset, congrats!
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: MattBurt on October 13, 2017, 11:53:49 am
Beautiful and nice captures. I think I like the composition of #1 the best.
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: farbschlurf on October 13, 2017, 12:39:02 pm
Yes, sometimes one cannot believe nature is like this! But it is and this are great photos.
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 13, 2017, 12:47:05 pm
Thank you, all.
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: sierraman on October 13, 2017, 12:56:00 pm
#1 For me too!
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: RSL on October 13, 2017, 07:53:23 pm
Good shooting, Rajan. Reminds me of a similar series I made in Vietnam in 1965. I think I'll post it but I don't want to interfere with your series here.
Title: Re: Ridiculously Brilliant Sunset
Post by: Harald L on October 17, 2017, 01:21:57 pm
Just true colors. I love that. Who really needs that HDRish stuff which is so far away from the sheer beauty of reality.