Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on October 10, 2017, 03:50:38 pm

Title: Courtyards, Crests and Ivy
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 10, 2017, 03:50:38 pm
The light of this part of the world is magnificent.
Title: Re: Courtyards, Crests and Ivy
Post by: RSL on October 10, 2017, 03:57:23 pm
Interesting stuff, Andres. #4 stands out from the bunch.
Title: Re: Courtyards, Crests and Ivy
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 10, 2017, 04:24:00 pm
Interesting stuff, Andres. #4 stands out from the bunch.

Thanks! Love this side of the world !
Title: Re: Courtyards, Crests and Ivy
Post by: JNB_Rare on October 10, 2017, 10:46:44 pm
Interesting stuff, Andres. #4 stands out from the bunch.

+1
Title: Re: Courtyards, Crests and Ivy
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 10, 2017, 11:50:45 pm
Thank you guys! I have a question, I am seeing the photos at work and one of the courtyard photo looks a bit green, I am in a remote truck so I don't have the best monitor but still is a bit off. Is the one courtyard 2.
Title: Re: Courtyards, Crests and Ivy
Post by: JNB_Rare on October 11, 2017, 09:16:24 am
Thank you guys! I have a question, I am seeing the photos at work and one of the courtyard photo looks a bit green, I am in a remote truck so I don't have the best monitor but still is a bit off. Is the one courtyard 2.

Always challenging to tell when individual monitors and the photographer's intent vary. The 2nd courtyard photo has a distinct yellowish tinge in the sky on my monitor.
Title: Re: Courtyards, Crests and Ivy
Post by: RSL on October 11, 2017, 09:27:52 am
Mine too, and I just re-calibrated it with my Spyder Elite. But I also see that the sun is over there on camera left, and I suspect that's the reason. On the righ
Title: Re: Courtyards, Crests and Ivy
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 11, 2017, 03:46:52 pm
Thanks! the truck monitor showed a Martian sky! I wonder how it would print.