Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on October 09, 2017, 10:48:22 am
-
I am submitting this image to a juried show on November 15. Looking for C&C of everything about it. The theme of the show: Black & White Photography Now. I don't have a lot of experience processing B&W images, so C&C about what I have done with it is especially appreciated. -t
-
Are you going to submit all three pictures to the show? What kind of show?
If only one, I'd take "court" probably. This one here's difficult but interesting for it's symbolic content, but I don't know whether it fits in a show? Depends.
(the 3rd one - just to mention - is blurred clearly, isn't it?)
-
"Court" is also my clear favorite.
-
Are you going to submit all three pictures to the show? What kind of show?
If only one, I'd take "court" probably. This one here's difficult but interesting for it's symbolic content, but I don't know whether it fits in a show? Depends.
(the 3rd one - just to mention - is blurred clearly, isn't it?)
THANK YOU, very helpful.
-
"Court" is also my clear favorite.
Thank you, Eric, -t
-
Still trying to pull this one together. I appreciate all the comments and lack of. This is where I ended up, for better or worse. Thanks also for comments on the other two. I getting those next
-
The elements are nice and the different tonalities...the overhead view of the central figure leaving mostly a head...I'm not so sure about that. /B