Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on October 08, 2017, 03:21:46 am

Title: Creature Features
Post by: BobDavid on October 08, 2017, 03:21:46 am
remembering old monster/sci-fi movies on TV
Title: Re: Creature Features
Post by: Telecaster on October 08, 2017, 03:33:46 pm
Mothra vs. Godzilla: a classic!  :D

-Dave-
Title: Re: Creature Features
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 08, 2017, 04:59:43 pm
Mothra vs. Godzilla: a classic!  :D

-Dave-
Ooh! I need to see that one in 3D!!!    ;D
Title: Re: Creature Features
Post by: BobDavid on October 08, 2017, 11:24:18 pm
Ooh! I need to see that one in 3D!!!    ;D

I thought about that too.
Title: Re: Creature Features
Post by: Otto Phocus on October 09, 2017, 07:22:03 am
I am sorry.  I know that this image is probably something really clever that I am just not understanding.

Could you explain it to me?
Title: Re: Creature Features
Post by: Telecaster on October 09, 2017, 02:26:10 pm
Bob’s image is a take on scenes from various “battling monsters” films.

A still from Mothra vs. Godzilla:

(https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNGQ0NWUzMWMtYmFkOS00NzA2LWEzMjMtNWFkNjkyY2IyNDM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NTM3ODA@._V1_.jpg)

Or this comic cover:

(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/1a/1c/3f1a1c25aaad78353a215919b2b73eb7--godzilla-vs-scifi.jpg)

-Dave-
Title: Re: Creature Features
Post by: BobDavid on October 09, 2017, 02:53:23 pm
Bob’s image is a take on scenes from various “battling monsters” films.

A still from Mothra vs. Godzilla:

(https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNGQ0NWUzMWMtYmFkOS00NzA2LWEzMjMtNWFkNjkyY2IyNDM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NTM3ODA@._V1_.jpg)

Or this comic cover:

(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/1a/1c/3f1a1c25aaad78353a215919b2b73eb7--godzilla-vs-scifi.jpg)

-Dave-

Yup, that's where I'm coming froml...
Title: Re: Creature Features
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 09, 2017, 03:53:44 pm
Yup, that's where I'm coming froml...
That's what you dream about at night?   ;D
Title: Re: Creature Features
Post by: BobDavid on October 10, 2017, 02:51:32 am
That's what you dream about at night?   ;D

worse