Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: William Walker on October 05, 2017, 05:18:05 am
-
Hi
I am at my wit's end here!
The Media Configuration Tool will not allow me to import media settings from Canson.
This is the message I get: "Cannot continue with the settings because the printer is either in the sleep state or in operation.
Either press the OK button on the printer to clear the sleep state or check the details displayed on the control panel, and then continue with the settings after the printer is ready to print."
I have tried:
A) Turning the printer on and off.
B) Restarting the computer, and
C) Deleting the App and re-installing it (Ver 7.03).
Any advice will be welcome!
Thanks
William
-
Problem solved!
Sorry about that!
You have to have paper loaded and ready to print - with some other media setting - and only then doe it allow you to import new media settings!