Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Fred Salamon on October 03, 2017, 11:17:59 pm

Title: Canadian Source for Matting and Framing?
Post by: Fred Salamon on October 03, 2017, 11:17:59 pm
Does anyone know of a good Canadian supplier for custom matting and framing?
Frame Destination does not ship to Canada, is there a Canadian equivalent?
Any recommendations specifically in the Toronto area?
Title: Re: Canadian Source for Matting and Framing?
Post by: Robert Boire on October 04, 2017, 03:34:58 am
You might try the mat shop out of Vancouver (http://www.matshop.ca). There is also Toronto image Works, though I expect that they are expensive.

R

Title: Re: Canadian Source for Matting and Framing?
Post by: Peter C Wright on October 09, 2017, 09:30:38 pm
I have had excellent service and good prices from this place.  http://corbyframing.ca  It's not too far from where I live and is in the Guelph/Milton area west of Toronto, so I don't have any postage to pay - which could be significant for framed prints.  Last time I was in Don was showing me some prints for Freeman Patterson that He had framed.  I suppose that's a recommendation in itself.
Title: Re: Canadian Source for Matting and Framing?
Post by: Garnick on October 11, 2017, 07:29:33 am
Does anyone know of a good Canadian supplier for custom matting and framing?
Frame Destination does not ship to Canada, is there a Canadian equivalent?
Any recommendations specifically in the Toronto area?

You could also take a look at this company in Woodbridge, ON -- https://www.omegamoulding.com/Contact.aspx.