Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mscherlacher on October 02, 2017, 10:57:54 am

Title: What happened to the z3200 Utitlity posts?
Post by: mscherlacher on October 02, 2017, 10:57:54 am
I'm a new member, joined last week. I've been having a conversation about a discrepancy on HP's website with a few other members and now both of the topics seemed to have been deleted.  What's going on? Were they moved to a different location?

Thanks,
Mike
 
Title: Re: What happened to the z3200 Utitlity posts?
Post by: deanwork on October 02, 2017, 11:40:43 am
I removed mine because there were like 3 or 4 posts covering the same thing and mine was one of the later ones about deciding what to buy right now. I don't know what happened to the others. I didn't want it to look like we were declaring a full scale war on HP .  At least not yet, until we find out what the hell they are doing with this Utility situation and what their plans are for the future.

As I said in that post, as a very satisfied 10 year Z user my advice to anyone who is considering a 24 or 44 inch art printer is to give it awhile until we see what their intentions really are about supporting the Z series.
Title: Re: What happened to the z3200 Utitlity posts?
Post by: Mark Lindquist on October 02, 2017, 03:01:10 pm
I wrote back, but as far as I'm concerned, it's over.  I'm done with it. Tried to help the Windows users out but  not much more I can do it seems. It's all Mac for now.

Title: Re: What happened to the z3200 Utitlity posts?
Post by: deanwork on October 02, 2017, 03:37:36 pm
So much for these brilliant engineers and sales reps in Barcelona.

That is Mickey Mouse tech support. 




[quotwe author=Mark Lindquist link=topic=120855.msg1003076#msg1003076 date=1506970870]
I wrote back, but as far as I'm concerned, it's over.  I'm done with it. Tried to help the Windows users out but  not much more I can do it seems. It's all Mac for now.
[/quote]
Title: Re: What happened to the z3200 Utitlity posts?
Post by: rdonson on October 02, 2017, 05:19:05 pm
HP support services
From installation assistance to extended warranties, HP offers a comprehensive portfolio of HP DesignJet support services to ensure you’re never on your own.
Title: Re: What happened to the z3200 Utitlity posts?
Post by: kers on October 02, 2017, 05:29:06 pm
I just put MacOSX Sierra 10.12.6 with a small hack on my old Mapro 3.1 (2008) ( they say only wifi is not supported)
I installed the HP software that was offered and got a printer utilily for my also old HPZ3100 that seems to work.
Do not understand why they stopt with the windows version.
Apple changes system every year.