Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: drmike on September 29, 2017, 04:01:34 am

Title: Probably not abstract
Post by: drmike on September 29, 2017, 04:01:34 am
As has been commented on the abstract thread seems to get a lot of borderline cases :) These would be very borderline.

(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4355/36496773101_e4f27ee156_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/XB6v7D)

and

(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4412/36496776031_491cc31717_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/XB6vZa)

So I put them here.

Perhaps we need a 'Nearly but not quite abstract' thread.

Mike
Title: Re: Probably not abstract
Post by: JNB_Rare on September 29, 2017, 08:16:32 am
Regardless of genre, I like them. Interruptions or irregularities within symmetry or uniformity.
Title: Re: Probably not abstract
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 29, 2017, 10:17:53 am
Regardless of genre, I like them. Interruptions or irregularities within symmetry or uniformity.
+1.
Title: Re: Probably not abstract
Post by: drmike on September 30, 2017, 03:04:07 am
Thanks guys.
Title: Re: Probably not abstract
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 30, 2017, 04:28:44 am
I like them. The second could find a home in the 'semi-minimalist' thread, perhaps.

Jeremy