Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on September 27, 2017, 06:47:30 pm

Title: Single File
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on September 27, 2017, 06:47:30 pm
Single File. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2017/09/27/single-file/)

Title: Re: Single File
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 27, 2017, 08:07:40 pm
I like them both.

Is this the start of your "Geometric Period," Rajan?   ;)

Eric
Title: Re: Single File
Post by: aduke on September 28, 2017, 01:09:57 am
+1

Alan
Title: Re: Single File
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 28, 2017, 04:48:41 am
I like #2, with the diagonal line.
Title: Re: Single File
Post by: francois on September 28, 2017, 06:19:54 am
Two great shots. The first one features a more spectacular landscape, this is why it's my favorite.
Title: Re: Single File
Post by: thierrylegros396 on September 28, 2017, 06:22:59 am
Like both.

Thierry
Title: Re: Single File
Post by: JNB_Rare on September 28, 2017, 11:02:05 am
I like them both.

Is this the start of your "Geometric Period," Rajan?   ;)

Eric

+1
Title: Re: Single File
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 28, 2017, 12:36:14 pm
Nice pair, Rajan. I think the first is much more interesting.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Single File
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on September 28, 2017, 12:40:18 pm
Thank you, all.

Eric - now that you mention it...

By the way, in the first image, the tiny island of Flatey, now abandoned (except for summer homes), off the northern tip of Iceland, is visible across the water.