Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: churly on September 24, 2017, 03:18:30 pm

Title: On the strand
Post by: churly on September 24, 2017, 03:18:30 pm
I haven't contributed lately although I continue to look in regularly while trying to ignore the din emanating from the Coffee Corner.
Chuck
Title: Re: On the strand
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 24, 2017, 03:31:50 pm
Those are stunning, Chuck!
I find them much more satisfying than anything posted in those two infamous threads on the C*ff** C*rn*r.

(But I am grateful to the smart folks who keep investing time and energy to rebut the head-in-sand (but not sand as nice as yours) comments from those who understand little about the world.)

At the moment my favorite of the four is the last one, but I'll keep checking back.

Eric
Title: Re: On the strand
Post by: Telecaster on September 24, 2017, 03:50:21 pm
Also ignoring the din.  ;)

I like #3 here in particular.

-Dave-
Title: Re: On the strand
Post by: BobDavid on September 24, 2017, 08:53:10 pm
2nd and 3rd +1
Title: Re: On the strand
Post by: churly on September 25, 2017, 02:10:36 pm
Thanks guys for having a look.  I always enjoy water in motion.

Eric - You are absolutely right.  I am also grateful for those that are countering the rhetoric of isolationism, racism and narcissism.

Chuck