Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: john beardsworth on September 09, 2006, 11:09:59 am

Title: Iceland 2006 pics
Post by: john beardsworth on September 09, 2006, 11:09:59 am
What's happened to the portfolio of Michael's recent Iceland pictures - two or three times What's New has said it'll be online in the coming days.

John
Title: Iceland 2006 pics
Post by: francois on September 09, 2006, 12:14:42 pm
Quote
What's happened to the portfolio of Michael's recent Iceland pictures - two or three times What's New has said it'll be online in the coming days.

John
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=75921\")
Might be [a href=\"http://www.luminous-landscape.com/Iceland_Slides_06/]here[/url]?
Title: Iceland 2006 pics
Post by: john beardsworth on September 09, 2006, 12:33:57 pm
Quote
Might be here (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/Iceland_Slides_06/)?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=75926\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hey you're right - how did you know where they were?
Title: Iceland 2006 pics
Post by: francois on September 09, 2006, 12:47:57 pm
Quote
Hey you're right - how did you know where they were?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=75930\")
I kept a link from O'Reilly Adobe Lightroom Iceland Adventure... and sometimes my memory is not that bad!  

The original O'Reilly page with other galleries is [a href=\"http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/adventure/]here[/url] .
Title: Iceland 2006 pics
Post by: stanjan0 on September 27, 2006, 06:30:08 pm
Your pictures of Iceland brings back fond memories I have of Iceland. In the 1950s I served in the US Navy and we stopped there briefly and of course as a young 18 yr old sailor where did we go to bars with girls but, once we went in winter in some kind of volcanic pool snow and ice all around but, the water was warm. Met a nice girl there but, gentlemen don't tell, memories, memories oh well I'm now 74 now all I have are memories. Hope I didn't bore you all with my Icelandic remembrances.