Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Fotophil on September 14, 2017, 06:44:25 pm

Title: I need Epson 3880 Environments for Color Bursr X-Photo
Post by: Fotophil on September 14, 2017, 06:44:25 pm
I need set of Color Burst X-Photo Environments for my Epson 3880 Printer Color Burst Systems no longer supports the RIP and has removed sll support files from their website. Any suggestions?
Title: Re: I need Epson 3880 Environments for Color Bursr X-Photo
Post by: Jeff-Grant on September 14, 2017, 10:29:26 pm
Good luck. I had the same problem years ago and didn't find a solution. Despite the challenges, it was a good tool but they had zero interest in providing the files.
Title: Re: I need Epson 3880 Environments for Color Bursr X-Photo
Post by: Fotophil on September 16, 2017, 01:27:25 pm
The Color Burst Folks want to sell their new Overdrive System so they dropped all support for the X-Photo RIP. There was a simplified Color Burst RIP Package for the 3880 that was offered by Epson and I have not been able to find one of those either.