Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: David White on September 03, 2006, 02:01:07 pm

Title: New Forum Needed?
Post by: David White on September 03, 2006, 02:01:07 pm
Michael,

I was wondering if a new forum for computer hardware, storage, displays, etc. might be appropriate.  Sems like most of the computer hardware questions end of in Digital Image Processing which seems to be the closest available at this time but perhaps not the most applicable.  Just a thought.
Title: New Forum Needed?
Post by: David White on September 24, 2006, 07:03:31 pm
Quote
Michael,

I was wondering if a new forum for computer hardware, storage, displays, etc. might be appropriate.  Sems like most of the computer hardware questions end of in Digital Image Processing which seems to be the closest available at this time but perhaps not the most applicable.  Just a thought.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=75397\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Based on the underwhelming response, I guess not.