Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on August 28, 2017, 07:12:52 am
-
Thoughts?
Jeremy
-
Could you explain what you were going after in this shot?
What was it about this scene that attracted you?
-
Built in 185x (last digit unreadable) and hasn't been painted since. Must have been pretty good paint for that much still to be adhering some 160 or so years later.
-
Could you explain what you were going after in this shot?
What was it about this scene that attracted you?
The textures in the paint and the sign's placement in relation to the window. But, as I've said before, if I have to explain it, I've failed.
Built in 185x (last digit unreadable) and hasn't been painted since. Must have been pretty good paint for that much still to be adhering some 160 or so years later.
1854. It's in the Shaker village at New Lebanon, NY.
Jeremy
-
1854. It's in the Shaker village at New Lebanon, NY.
Jeremy
Ah! It's good that you got to New Lebanon.