Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on August 17, 2017, 04:11:11 am

Title: Something different
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 17, 2017, 04:11:11 am
Walking out of the garden in Odemira, I noticed these details.
Regards,
Paulo
Title: Re: Something different
Post by: Otto Phocus on August 17, 2017, 05:51:21 am
I like these.

I am attracted to good photographs of gargoyles and wish I could photograph more of them

The rusted nut images have captured both a nice tonal and color pattern of the rust.
Title: Re: Something different
Post by: John Cothron on August 17, 2017, 07:54:19 am
Nice series but I really like the last one. Great colors.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Something different
Post by: Bob_B on August 17, 2017, 07:56:00 am
Very nice! The colors/textures in the rust photos are great.