Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Rand47 on August 14, 2017, 03:31:41 pm
-
Would any of you kind folk be willing to email me the ICC profile for Epson Legacy Baryta for the Epson SC P20000 printer?
I tried to find it at Epson support w/ no luck. Apparently Epson assumes anyone needing it will have purchased the printer.
My situation is that I don't own that printer, but I need to soft-proof to the P20000 ICC profile for Legacy Baryta for remote printing.
Thanks in advance if anyone can provide. If so, shoot me a PM and I'll provide email address.
Rand
-
Hi Rand,
If you can download the driver package for that printer, the profiles are usually buried deep in the driver. You can use an app such as "Pacifist" to unpack the unopened bundle and drill down to where they buried the profiles. Legacy B should be there.
-
Hi Rand,
If you can download the driver package for that printer, the profiles are usually buried deep in the driver. You can use an app such as "Pacifist" to unpack the unopened bundle and drill down to where they buried the profiles. Legacy B should be there.
Dan,
Many thanks! Got it!!!!
Rand
-
You meant "Mark"? - that's OK, glad you got it.
-
You meant "Mark"? - that's OK, glad you got it.
Mark,
Of course! Senior moment... please forgive. Your help and insight over time here has been invaluable!
Rand
-
Thanks - and no problem, I'm pretty "senior" myself - and the moments occur! :)