Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on August 14, 2017, 11:06:18 am

Title: Jelly
Post by: armand on August 14, 2017, 11:06:18 am
Jellyfish.
There is a lot of detail lost in the jpg conversion, I had to give up on posting another one.
Title: Re: Jelly
Post by: graeme on August 14, 2017, 11:45:29 am
Wow. Well done.
Title: Re: Jelly
Post by: RSL on August 14, 2017, 11:54:32 am
+1
Title: Re: Jelly
Post by: farbschlurf on August 14, 2017, 01:11:54 pm
Great. Abstract and depicting at the same time-
Title: Re: Jelly
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 14, 2017, 02:31:37 pm
Good stuff. I trust you avoided getting stung.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Jelly
Post by: armand on August 14, 2017, 03:52:37 pm
Good stuff. I trust you avoided getting stung.

Jeremy

The miracles of old technology, all these are shot through an aquarium's glass  ;D

I just had to deal with the composition and proper exposure