Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: _BillJackson_ on August 13, 2017, 12:36:25 pm

Title: Epson Kozo Importers
Post by: _BillJackson_ on August 13, 2017, 12:36:25 pm
Apparently Amazon in England no longer carries Epson Kozo paper, so I need a new source that will ship it to the US. I seem to recall a Japanese version of Amazon that also handled Epson Kozo, but I can't remember the name. Perhaps "Green Frog" or something like that. Does anyone recall it?

A Google search turned up a German company--Groooves.land--but my credit card companies are wary of them.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Jackson

Title: Re: Epson Kozo Importers
Post by: _BillJackson_ on August 13, 2017, 04:34:57 pm
Perhaps I was mistaken about British Amazon no longer stocking Epson Kozo.  Earlier I had visited the site and could not find the paper using the search function. But when I unearthed my original digital invoice from Amazon and hit the re-order button, the site hopped right to it and issued a probable delivery date. So we'll see.

Meanwhile,  I identified the Japanese vender I had once used. It's called Fishpond. Unfortunately, its prices are higher and delivery slower than Amazon. Still, it's a good ace in the hole.

Any other resources would be appreciated.

Thanks