Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on August 12, 2017, 05:28:44 pm

Title: Chicago
Post by: armand on August 12, 2017, 05:28:44 pm
window abstracts
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: graeme on August 12, 2017, 05:38:21 pm
Nice work, particularly #1 & #2. I'd have been tempted to use a longer lens on #3 as I reckon there are some interesting minimal geometric compositions within the photo.
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: armand on August 12, 2017, 05:39:12 pm
and few more
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: armand on August 12, 2017, 05:41:33 pm
Nice work, particularly #1 & #2. I'd have been tempted to use a longer lens on #3 as I reckon there are some interesting minimal geometric compositions within the photo.

Thanks. I have this one albeit from a different angle (and a different day)
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: David Eckels on August 12, 2017, 06:48:14 pm
Great! You're giving Slobodan a run for his money!
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 12, 2017, 07:48:36 pm
Great! You're giving Slobodan a run for his money!
Indeed! A neat set!
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: armand on August 12, 2017, 08:45:41 pm
Great! You're giving Slobodan a run for his money!

Funny you mention that, here's one for Slobodan  ;D
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: luxborealis on August 12, 2017, 09:45:06 pm
Some great abstracts here!
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: JNB_Rare on August 12, 2017, 10:20:54 pm
window abstracts

Very nice indeed.
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: Bob_B on August 14, 2017, 08:12:11 am
+1; I really enjoyed the first one.
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: armand on August 14, 2017, 11:04:54 am
Thank you all. The opportunities abound there, you don't even need the golden hour  :)
Title: Re: Chicago
Post by: armand on August 15, 2017, 02:02:19 pm
A couple more taken before a storm