Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: gdi on August 10, 2017, 09:27:55 pm
-
I am down to the decision on gallery wrap pliers - the six inch Annesley or the Stretch relief from BC. It looks like the Annesley pliers may be the more elegant, especially with regard to the handles and ratcheting mechanism. Are there any distinct advantages or disadvantages to one or the other? The prices are similar.
Thanks
-
Hi,
I wanted to originally get the BC's, but they were not available and backordered forever, so I bought the Annesley, and with the help of their technique, am able to do excellent wraps with the heavies BC canvas. Never got to try the BC liars.
So long for now, Tom
-
Go here https://imageworkssupply.com/
No need for pliers, good stuff.
Later Larry
-
Hi,
I wanted to originally get the BC's, but they were not available and backordered forever, so I bought the Annesley, and with the help of their technique, am able to do excellent wraps with the heavies BC canvas. Never got to try the BC liars.
So long for now, Tom
I think I am leaning toward the BCs, I assume the Annesleys do not ratchet, correct?