Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Stephen Girimont on August 09, 2017, 08:59:13 pm

Title: Echos
Post by: Stephen Girimont on August 09, 2017, 08:59:13 pm
Echos
Title: Re: Echos
Post by: Farmer on August 09, 2017, 11:06:15 pm
Just as lovely as your other recent one.  I can only imagine these would be wonderful printed large!
Title: Re: Echos
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 09, 2017, 11:11:24 pm
Just as lovely as your other recent one.  I can only imagine these would be wonderful printed large!
+1.
Title: Re: Echos
Post by: armand on August 09, 2017, 11:12:11 pm
This is really good, I love it!
Title: Re: Echos
Post by: John R on August 10, 2017, 12:22:31 am
I like it more than the last one.

JR
Title: Re: Echos
Post by: farbschlurf on August 10, 2017, 01:57:01 am
Very nice, the less symmetric composition is adding something here, compared to the other picture.
Title: Re: Echos
Post by: francois on August 10, 2017, 06:01:08 am
It's a perfect companion for the previous one. Both share the same softness of the tones and colors.
Well done!
Title: Re: Echos
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on August 10, 2017, 04:01:49 pm
I think I will give that one a WOW!

Dave