Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: OSP on August 09, 2017, 10:55:23 am

Title: Looking for LumiJet Natural Pearl 260
Post by: OSP on August 09, 2017, 10:55:23 am
it seems to be discontinued, anyone know of a supplier who might have 3-4 44" rolls left?
Title: Re: Looking for LumiJet Natural Pearl 260
Post by: Ernst Dinkla on August 10, 2017, 03:36:26 am
it seems to be discontinued, anyone know of a supplier who might have 3-4 44" rolls left?

It has been discontinued for a long time now. I see a shop list in one of the Baltic states that might indicate some stock left.

Alternatives are shown in this spectral plots image. Brown red line is Lumijet (taken from the obsolete papers directory of SpectrumViz) I also compared the surfaces of samples I have and they are close to the Lumijet. You probably are best served with the 290 grams versions and then the ones available in the US.


Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
March 2017 update, 750+ inkjet media white spectral plots