Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on August 08, 2017, 10:58:00 am

Title: Reflections
Post by: RSL on August 08, 2017, 10:58:00 am
Sometimes the light is right.
Title: Re: Reflections
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 08, 2017, 01:12:32 pm
I'm glad you are keeping your eye in shape with these fine early morning images. But I also hope you get to the city again soon.

Eric
Title: Re: Reflections
Post by: RSL on August 08, 2017, 02:12:58 pm
Thanks Eric. I hope so too. Once it cools down a bit we'll pop over to St. Augustine for a couple days. In the meantime I hope we're going to get more time to explore Florida's back roads. There's some interesting stuff out there. But for just plain beauty you can't beat summer mornings on the river.
Title: Re: Reflections
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 08, 2017, 03:02:53 pm
But for just plain beauty you can't beat summer mornings on the river.

Seems to be true. That's a very tranquil image.

Jeremy