Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: RMW on August 04, 2017, 02:15:40 pm

Title: mpb
Post by: RMW on August 04, 2017, 02:15:40 pm
Hello All.
Does anyone know about a company called mpb ? They're new to the US, but have been in the UK for 10 years.
They buy and sell cameras and lenses.
I'm thinking of trading in an old Nikon D300 for a lightly used D610.
Any and all comments welcome.
Thanks.
Richard
Title: Re: mpb
Post by: russellsnr on August 16, 2017, 12:22:30 pm
Hi, Bit late I no but I bought a  Manfrotto 303SPH Multi Row Panoramic Head  from them. Top condition, well packed and I live in Greece. Russ
Title: Re: mpb
Post by: TommyWeir on August 16, 2017, 04:27:11 pm
Recommended, they are used by a lot of pros in the UK.  I traded in my 18-135mm Fuji zoom against a second hand 50-140mm Fuji.  The item was exactly as described.  I live in Ireland.   They turn over stock quite promptly.  A tad too many promotional emails as a result...