Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: MattBurt on August 03, 2017, 04:40:30 pm

Title: Cowboys
Post by: MattBurt on August 03, 2017, 04:40:30 pm
Roping the calves to get their shots and brands. The calves had other ideas.
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4421/35938180690_fa64677d36_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/WKJz41)IMGP9673 (https://flic.kr/p/WKJz41) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Cowboys
Post by: francois on August 04, 2017, 05:11:33 am
Wow, you pressed the shutter just in time. I like the expression of the calf.
Bravo, it's a very nice shot.
Title: Re: Cowboys
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 04, 2017, 10:57:37 am
Perfect timing!
Title: Re: Cowboys
Post by: MattBurt on August 04, 2017, 11:17:28 am
Thanks! That was toward the end of a three day location shoot for a western wear company so you might see this image out there in an upcoming campaign. The shoot was fun and very productive. I was also a location scout/guide since I know the area well and they loved the places we found. I'm excited to see how it all turns out!
Title: Re: Cowboys
Post by: farbschlurf on August 05, 2017, 04:42:17 am
What a moment! Perfect hit.