Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on July 30, 2017, 10:10:49 pm

Title: above the clouds
Post by: armand on July 30, 2017, 10:10:49 pm
E-M5 mark ii with the 12-100 F4
Title: Re: above the clouds
Post by: BobDavid on July 30, 2017, 11:37:14 pm
#1  +1
Title: Re: above the clouds
Post by: francois on July 31, 2017, 08:33:19 am
#1  +1

I agree although I like #4 very much.
Title: Re: above the clouds
Post by: armand on August 03, 2017, 09:48:49 pm
Thank you.

Here are few more
Title: Re: above the clouds
Post by: francois on August 04, 2017, 05:23:53 am
Another nice set. I like the first one (with the vivid colors) a lot.
Title: Re: above the clouds
Post by: MattBurt on August 04, 2017, 11:54:01 am
Yes, all nice but the first from each set stand out. My kind of location!
Title: Re: above the clouds
Post by: armand on August 06, 2017, 09:24:35 pm
Yes, all nice but the first from each set stand out. My kind of location!
Thanks, I've noticed!  ;)
Title: Re: above the clouds
Post by: armand on August 06, 2017, 09:25:18 pm
A couple more from a lower altitude and a different location