Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sierraman on July 29, 2017, 04:46:04 pm

Title: Cactus, Cactus, Cactus
Post by: sierraman on July 29, 2017, 04:46:04 pm
The monsoon season in the southwest can offer some wonderful weather.
Title: Re: Cactus, Cactus, Cactus
Post by: farbschlurf on July 30, 2017, 04:21:07 am
It's a pity the rainbow in the first one is hardly visible. Maybe this could be enhanced somehow?

I like the second one, it's a bit different than what is common, including the church.
Title: Re: Cactus, Cactus, Cactus
Post by: thierrylegros396 on July 30, 2017, 07:30:30 am
Nice Set, I like all for different reasons.

For me the subtle rainbow is not a problem, I like it as it is.

Thierry
Title: Re: Cactus, Cactus, Cactus
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 31, 2017, 04:02:41 am
In #s 1 and 2 I find the hotspots in the clouds a bit distracting, perhaps too much contrast there? I like #3 the best, with the effective composition.