Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Farmer on July 23, 2017, 01:02:58 am

Title: Rise
Post by: Farmer on July 23, 2017, 01:02:58 am
Victorian High Country (Australia).

Title: Re: Rise
Post by: BobDavid on July 23, 2017, 07:40:16 am
Looks like the Appalachian Mountains here in the US.
Title: Re: Rise
Post by: francois on July 24, 2017, 10:27:16 am
I like the dark foreground as I'm trying to find or imagine ridges, valley and others "hidden" features.
Title: Re: Rise
Post by: GrahamBy on July 24, 2017, 11:55:18 am
Victorian High Country (Australia).

Where?
Title: Re: Rise
Post by: Farmer on July 24, 2017, 03:31:28 pm
Where?

Somewhere around about here:

https://goo.gl/maps/RbEyGramZXm
Title: Re: Rise
Post by: GrahamBy on July 25, 2017, 04:06:27 am
Ah yes, I think I demonstrated my cross-country ski incompetence somewhere near there many years ago :)