Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on July 22, 2017, 12:05:45 pm

Title: Dawn
Post by: RSL on July 22, 2017, 12:05:45 pm
The colors in this one may be too subtle for a jpeg post on the web, but I'll try it.
Title: Re: Dawn
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 22, 2017, 12:20:40 pm
They come through nicely for me, Russ.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Dawn
Post by: BobDavid on July 22, 2017, 06:23:47 pm
Colors look true to the scenery. Are there any gators in the pond?
Title: Re: Dawn
Post by: Farmer on July 22, 2017, 07:59:00 pm
I suspect there might be even more colour in a lovely print, but it's working well on the screen for me.
Title: Re: Dawn
Post by: RSL on July 23, 2017, 09:07:18 am
Thanks all. It looks pretty good to me too. But I think Phil's right. I'm going to print it at least 11 x 14, and I'll probably enhance the colors a bit to bring back what really was there when I made the shot.

No gators in the river, Bob -- yet. There will be this coming fall and winter.