Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on July 20, 2017, 02:27:39 am

Title: Open Case
Post by: BobDavid on July 20, 2017, 02:27:39 am
Unsolved: John Doe found dead in pond on south side of abandoned factory (top). Detectives report a scuffle linked to the murder took place in the main building (bottom).
Title: Re: Open Case
Post by: GrahamBy on July 20, 2017, 05:00:37 am
John Doe, or John Deere?
Title: Re: Open Case
Post by: francois on July 20, 2017, 07:32:35 am
Nice industrial landscape - John Doe, crushed by a John Deere…
Title: Re: Open Case
Post by: RSL on July 20, 2017, 09:02:33 am
Where is this, Bob? It looks like some of the stuff I used to shoot on trips around Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, and West Texas. I love it.
Title: Re: Open Case
Post by: BobDavid on July 20, 2017, 09:52:15 am
Where is this, Bob? It looks like some of the stuff I used to shoot on trips around Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, and West Texas. I love it.

It's in Sarasota. About 3 miles from where I live. There's a nice craft brewery about a block away.

Is the rainbow in the second photo too subtle to notice?  The temp and humidity hovering around 90, it took awhile for my lenses to defog. A dead body was pulled from that pond about a year ago.
Title: Re: Open Case
Post by: David Eckels on July 20, 2017, 12:03:04 pm
+1
I didn't notice the rainbow until I read your comment and went back.
Title: Re: Open Case
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 20, 2017, 01:45:29 pm
+1
I didn't notice the rainbow until I read your comment and went back.
+2.
Rainbow is very subtle.
Title: Re: Open Case
Post by: BobDavid on July 20, 2017, 06:43:44 pm
The light was really weird when I took the second photo. The rainbow was more visible to the naked eye, but not by much. I tried to bring it out more in PhotoShop. That did not work.