Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on July 18, 2017, 01:28:09 am
-
Roadside Shrine. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2017/07/17/roadside-shrine/)
-
Well composed, and lush colours.
-
The colours are great, and I love the road line marking - it really adds to it - well seen.
-
The composition is excellent and perfect with the title.
Superb!
-
Lovely.
It brings to mind this chapel I saw in the Dordogne region of France. Over the years it has sunk into the ground, so that the bottom half of the door is now buried.
-
Thank you, gentlemen.
Eric - that is a beautiful photograph. Would be even better in more mellow lighting. When was it taken?
-
Thank you, gentlemen.
Eric - that is a beautiful photograph. Would be even better in more mellow lighting. When was it taken?
Thank you, Rajan.
It was taken in May of 2015, while driving around the Dordogne for a couple of weeks. It's a beautiful area, and I should put some of the images -- including this one -- up on my website. So far I only have a series posted about the dogs we saw there, who showed a very laid-back attitude.