Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: JJon on July 09, 2017, 09:16:00 pm
-
I was reading about the most difficult print in the recent article and I was expecting a lively discussion at the bottom. Now, I can't understand the rationale for not having comment boxes. But, maybe. Link to a new forum topic with each article would be nice?
-
I am wondering about the same thing.
-
Comments are made regardless, and comments are also not made if people feel there is nothing worthy of comment.
You just need to become familiar with the workings of LuLa; it does its job very well. You wouldn't expect your first date to give and show everything at once, would you? Take time to know her, is an old, wise, Swamp Pop song...
;-)
Rob
-
LuLa doesn't do comments with an article like many other sites. We have a forum and comments are made there. Once someone starts a forum topic then the article gets linked to the forum topic with a link show at the bottom of the article.
-
Hi Kevin,
I'm not looking for a comments section on each article per se. But, why not create a forum topic by default and link it at the bottom of the article? Rob, to your point I've been reading this site for a long time... since close to its beginning. For many years I didn't participate in the forum - just read it. Recently that has changed.
James
-
Starting today I'll automatically create a forum topic which will have a link at the bottom of the article. We'll see how participation goes on the forum.