Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on June 30, 2017, 04:17:17 am

Title: From my car window
Post by: BobDavid on June 30, 2017, 04:17:17 am
I saw this while pulling out of the car wash.
Title: Re: From my car window
Post by: francois on June 30, 2017, 04:34:45 am
A bit enigmatic… and I like that.
Well seen again.
Title: Re: From my car window
Post by: RSL on June 30, 2017, 07:08:56 am
+1
Title: Re: From my car window
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 30, 2017, 08:34:44 am
+2.
Title: Re: From my car window
Post by: BobDavid on June 30, 2017, 02:44:01 pm
My first car wash photo from CO.
Title: Re: From my car window
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 30, 2017, 03:45:17 pm
My first car wash photo from CO.
I'm looking forward to the rest of the series as they emerge.