Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: churly on June 25, 2017, 12:45:16 pm

Title: Untitled
Post by: churly on June 25, 2017, 12:45:16 pm
I don't really know what to call this shot.  It is a bit unusual but I keep coming back to it.  Is there something here or is it all personal? 
Chuck
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 25, 2017, 02:10:42 pm
I like it. I'd prefer a little more space at the top, though.

Why call it anything?

Jeremy
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: churly on June 26, 2017, 12:25:43 pm
Thanks for the comment Jeremy.  I understand about the lack of head room.  I have been experimenting  a bit with placement of elements with the object of generating a bit of tension.  In that regard, you can consider yourself a voluntary lab rat.  No one was harmed during the making of this image.   :)
Chuck
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Otto Phocus on June 26, 2017, 01:05:53 pm
Nice picture.  I like the tones
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 26, 2017, 03:33:21 pm
Fascinating, and well done.
Title is perfectly appropriate too.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: churly on June 27, 2017, 06:49:20 am
Thanks for the comments Otto and Eric.
Chuck
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: StoryinPictures on June 29, 2017, 01:14:06 am
Lady Murasaki